CROCS X SALEHE BEMBURY POLLEX CLOG "HORCHATA"
- Style Code: 207393-2DO
- Colourway: Horchata/Horchata/Horchata
The Crocs Pollex Clog by Salehe Bembury is an exploration of form and function that balances heritage with the most innovative mold in the shoe business. This is a new take on our iconic mold, created by renowned footwear designer Salehe Bembury. The Crocs Pollex is composed of 3 of his signature fingerprints merged together, with dramatic concave ridges allowing for multi-directional traction. Holes found on the upper of the Crocs Pollex are designed to align with the high-heat areas of the foot for increased breathability. The shoe can be worn two ways with two adjustable and removable heel straps; "Trail" for lifestyle & outdoor use and strapless for "Free" wear.
- Exclusive, first-of-its-kind mold designed by Salehe Bembury
- Dramatic "Fingerprint" concave ridges allow for multi-directional traction
- Two adjustable and removable heel straps made of nylon
- Outsole pods meant to take additional abrasion
- Ridges on the upper allow for water to channel off the shoe
- Classic Clog footbed
- Holes on upper to increase breathability
- Iconic Crocs Comfort™: Lightweight. Flexible. 360-degree comfort.
- Roomy fit. We recommend sizing down (if you are an 8, size down to a 7).